Interested in a career that advances well-being and free societies?
Apply for one of our open positions today.
Your connections could change the world. Refer someone you know.
Administrative and Human Resources
Research and Policy
Benefits of working at the Charles Koch Foundation:
- Flexible and fulfilling work arrangements
- 401(k) matching
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental benefits
- Full spectrum of life and disability insurance
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- Eight weeks paid primary caregiver leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Continual professional training
- Organization-sponsored team-building activities
- Company discounts for employees in more than 24 categories, including entertainment, travel, food, and sports
Our Arlington, Virginia, office:
- Located just one block from the Court House Metro Station
- Metro benefits or paid parking in building garage
- Newly designed space maximizes natural light and includes collaborative areas and quiet work stations
- Fitness facilities, wellness rooms, and dry cleaning available in the building
- Casual Fridays
Applicants have rights under Federal Employments Laws